Hot Air Guns -
- Desoldering & Removal of SMD IC's
from printed circuit boards
- Soldering of SMD IC's & copper pipes
- Drying of paints, putty, adhesives & compounds
- Paints & Wallpaper Removal, Stripping & Scraping
- Removal of wrinkles, moisture & fungus
from leather products
- Burning of left over threads from
leather, denims & apparels
- Shaping of shoe inner sole, inlays &
plastic skate boots
- Sterelization & Disinfecting of medical & laboratory instruments & tools
- Barbecuing with hot air blower
- Sun control film installation for glass windows
- Fixing & Removal of edge bands from
the wooden furniture
- Flameless heating in chemical laboratories
(eg. Bunsen burner)
- Thawing & Defrosting of frozen
water pipes, freezers, etc.
- Shaping of carbon fibre orthotic &
- Loosening of rusted nuts, bolts &
- Melting or softening the hard pitch
compound in gold and jewellery applications
- Bumper repair and thermoplastic welding
- Heat shrinking PVC films and sleeves
Heat gun for Paints & Wallpaper Removal, Stripping & Scraping
Virtually all oil and solvent-based paints and lacquers can be stripped cleanly from wood using hot air (500-600 deg celsius).
Paint is softened with hot air gun held at a distance of approx. 2 m from the surface and immediately scraped off with filling knife or paint scraper. Attaching a surface nozzle to the hot air gun facilitates this process on large area surfaces.
On heat sensitive materials, such as window glass, it is recommended to use a window nozzle to deflect the hot air. Any paint still left on in corners is removed with brass wire brush. The wood must be lightly sanded before applying any treatment. Wear work gloves, and if necessary also goggles, to protect yourself from falling paint scrapings.
"Thermal stripping" is one of the most environmentally friendly and health-concious methods of removing old coats of paint. Section by section, the paint is heated using a surface nozzle and can then be lifted off with paint scraper. The temperature or duration of heating must be selected so should always be at hand when old paint or lacquer is removed with heat.
Interchangeable, shaped blades can be used for removing all traces of paint from every last nook and cranny. The extra-long handles or the scrapers and knives featured in the STEINEL range of accessories protect your hands from getting burned. the steel used for the blades is specially hardened.
After Sales Service
We provide one year warranty on all products *(Subject to conditions) .
Related Heat Guns
*Are Mandatory fields
C-501, Remi Bizcourt, Shah Industrial Estate,
Off. Veera Desai Road, Andheri (west),
Mumbai - 400053, Maharashtra, India
Tel.: +91 22 2673 1904 / +91 22 2673 1052
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate : www.pammvi.com
Heat Shrinking : www.heatshrinkgunsindia.com
Plastic Welding : www.hotairgun-heatguns.com
Glue Guns Section : Click Here
Lighting Automation (Basic Motion Sensors) : Click Here
Lighting Automation (Professional Motion Sensors) : Click Here